Our Height of Fashion Fundraiser for the film Sole Survivor at the Dana Hotel last week was so much fun. Tons of stylish people turned out to eat delicious bits from Farmhouse, drink brews from Magic Hat, and admire and devour sweet treats from Coco Mori.
Clockwise from the left :
1. Dapper gent in a straw hat and seersucker suit.
2. Marcus Riley, Kate Jacobsen, and Ryan Beshel
3. My fellow co-hosts Maria Pinto and Tammy Kohl
4. Director Ky Dickens and Producer Amy McIntyre
5. Anna Marevska of Fashion Files Magazine
6. Cocomori really hooked it up with this lovely cake pop tree
We announced that we would have a "Best Dressed" Competition, however there were so many amazing looking people, and between gabbing and catching up with folks I didn't really get to capture everyone I wanted to, so here is a sampling of my favorite looks that I captured.
Redgi Woods is a stylist and fashion designer located in Chicago.
Kristen Kazza is a Co-Producer on the film Sole Survivor and is also the Marketing director at The Reader. Andrea Morris is the owner of Coco Mori
Kelsey Kreiling looks divine in bright summer colors and Ryan Beshel, PR Director at the 900 Shops strikes a pose.